ArbitraryPrerogative

Saturday, April 16, 2005

humping the islands.

i have about a week of work to catch up, it's friday night - i just worked 10 hours, frankly i can't be bothered. i'm thinking too much about nicky. he's currently in germany doing some business thing so i'm left unattended. and the best thing that i could probably do right now is to finish off my beer and go to bed - however such sexual deprivation could only be cured with recollection of scenes.

as i've wrote previously, i was to meet him up north. he even got my transportation sorted out. but i was working my ass off my portfolio the night before, i sort of missed my coach the next morning. i was totally stressed out with too much work and i was convinced to (a) get out of the city and (b) get laid. hence i bought a ticket for 1pm and i texted him "dude, missed the bus. currently at starbucks having a venti mocha n pie. morning people are creepy. see ya later at 5pm". so he called, started the conversation with a big Oh! No! and i was like Yea Huh!

anyways to cut the story short, i finally got there at 5.30pm. he was there waiting for me with this massive grin on his face. you know, one of those sarcastic grins. [oh i hate bus rides. and by that time i was tired n slightly aggitated] but amazingly that boy knows my heart's desire. we went beer shopping. 20 minutes later, i was happily gulping down massive amounts of liquid gold. and we talked for the longest time whilst watching the simpsons n beer drinkin.

if memory serves me right, we had two double beds in the room. and he was sitting on the other bed. i mean, dude!! so further along the conversation, i told him to come on over [tv was in front of me anyways] cause it's kinda hard talking to him from all the way there. so 12 bottles of beer and 3 episodes of simpsons later, we were both lying on the bed, talking....can't remember what. and then all of a sudden, he leaned down...looked me in the eye for what it seemed like the longest time and whispered, "can...i kiss u?" and before i know it there we were, lips locked together, things were starting to get a little bit warmer and i was a nervous wreck. 2 years and 11 months of absolute abstinence could do that to a girl.

but there was this huge amount of yearning burning inside, that i soon forget all about being nervous. we started kissing really hard and as our lips were still united, i reached for his belt and started to unbuckle em. he started caressing my breasts which sent chills down my spine...so good was he with his hands, he soon took off my bra and started suckling on me. he started to get really aroused as i moaned louder n louder by each passing second. i reached for his dick and i so know he's fully erected. oh a sizeable dick. i clumsily unzipped his pants, tuggin it down...and then i gave him a handjob. he gave out this manly groan and he kissed me even harder. abruptedly, he got up and started taking off every last piece of clothing on him and i. we quickly rummaged through the drawer for condoms and then we were on. i was a bit tight from years of not fucking. he penetrated me slowly and it hurt a little but i was so wet by that time that it took him only a while to make it all the way in. the slight pain, the rough tumble on the bed, the raw emotions - it was such a huge turn on. he started gentle and slow as to set the pace, then he got faster and faster. the savageness and the weight of him on me was enough to send me through waves of orgasm. and i screamed in pleasure. it was not long later that i came again but this time he came along with me. we fucked like 3 times that night. by then we were both wasted...he held onto me tight and we spooned together before we fell asleep. by then i knew, i would never consider celibacy ever again.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home